Subscribe to best publication in the filed of computer.
Case studies, best practices, profiles, and studies all written “by librarians, for librarians” . . . articles that help you tackle the unique challenge of technology adoption, adaptation and service innovation in real libraries.
■ Thought-leading commentaries:
• The Systems Librarian–insights from Marshall Breeding (Vanderbilt University Libraries)
• Practical Technology–tools everyday librarians can apply by Jessamyn West (Open Library)
• The Digital Archivist–Trends in curation and digital preservation for special libraries by Jan Zastrow (University of Hawaii)
• Building Digital Libraries–design, management, and outreach by Terence K. Huwe (University of California-Berkeley)
■ Tips, Tricks, and Hands-on Advice: From Those in the Trenches
• Books to Check Out–Our editors review the books you’ll want to read for yourself
• Noted, Quoted & Newsworthy–A smattering of top-drawer items our editors don’t want you to miss
• In-depth, objective articles and white papers that help you buy the right products and services for your library. Plus, an annual buyers’ guide edition, updated continuously online at http://bg.computersinlibraries.com.
Be a part of the Computers in Libraries community by joining us at our Computers in Libraries, Internet Librarian or Internet Librarian International conferences. Consult CIL magazine for advance show guides and program previews.
Subscriptions start with the next available issue (monthly, except Jan/Feb and Jul/Aug).